Ir al contenido principal

Childhood Series

 Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about TV shows that I watched as a child.

When I was very very kid my parents said that I watched Teletubbies and that it was my favorite show, although I only have small memories.

When I was around 10 years old I really liked to watch a program called Sid the Scientist Kid, it was great since it did many entertaining activities, its purpose was educational and in addition to the song of this program it was great, without a doubt it was one of my favorite shows, although I also watched a lot "Caillou" because my little sister watched it, but when I was older I really liked to watch the Disney Channel, there I watched series like Hannah Montana, the Wizards of Waverly place, and Brandy & Mr. Whiskers,  the wizards of Waverly place, usually I saw them in the afternoon around 5 or 6 in the afternoon, then at 8 I saw Hannah Montana, I remember as if it were yesterday that after taking a bath on Sundays I watched this program, and finally when I couldn't sleep or very late I was watching Brandy & Mr. Whiskers.


When I was a child I was always watching TV and in general I find that the old programs were great and that the current ones do not compare in terms of content and versatility.

Well as a summary I share my favorite programs among all these that when I was little my favorite was Sid the Scientist Kid and when I was older without a doubt it was Hannah Montana

did any of you watch these shows? I read them

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite photograph

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my favorite photographs, I took it since I love to photograph sunsets and landscapes, in this case I photographed a sunset from my window in the apartment where I live in Santiago, this is my favorite place to photograph sunsets, because they look really cool. I took the photograph in the summer of this year, in January. The sunsets and beautiful places generate tranquility and calm in me, and that is really good when I feel stressed by the university, when I miss my family because I am from Curico, or simply when I feel sad. Having a beautiful sunset between my photos generates calm, peace, happiness and transport me to the moment I took it, which is why photographs of landscapes or places are my favorites. And what do you like to photograph? Do you like to admire sunsets? I will listen to your comments bye.

My pet

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my pet named Paddington and he is a dog. Paddington came into my life 3 years ago and it was a gift they gave my little sister for her birthday. It is our first dog, because before we had only had cats as pets. Paddington is not a breed dog, although his grandmother was a Beagle, it is a brown dog with a shiny coat it is similar to sausage dogs  but taller and chubby, its tail is very stylish, and its ears are very tender and elongated. It just stole my heart, because before I them had rejection and fear of dogs because when I was little a dog pit bull bit me and I could not bear being around a dog.  When Paddington arrived and he was very little I was still afraid of them, but little by little I got over it and now I love dogs,  i think they are very intelligent and good companions. Paddington it is Wonderful, because he is always very excited every time I come home, whenever I am sad or worried he is there to give me all...

The country that I would like to visit

  Hello everyone, today I want to publish about the country I want to visit, that country is Greece. Greece is located in the southeast of the European continent, it is currently one of the countries of the European Union and also one of those with the richest and longest history for the West. Greece attracts my attention because it is a country with a lot of history, I am interested in knowing more about the past of Greece, the Greek theater, the beginning of philosophy and it's mythology in it's capital called Athens, go on a visit the Olympia stadium where  t hey held the Olympic games in ancient times, also go on   visit to their islands like Santorini, which has really incredible beaches, where there is an excellent view to admire the sunsets. About the gastronomy of Greece, I don't know much but   I would be interested in trying it and clearly to tasting the Greek yogurt in it's preparations. Greece would be a country in which I would like to live, because ...