Ir al contenido principal

My favorite movie


Actually, it was difficult for me to choose a favorite movie, because I like many, however years ago I began to be more interested in the series.
But without a doubt my favorite movie is "The Hunger Games" and all its saga, the reason why I like it a lot, is because it presents action and suspense, with a futuristic and science fiction atmosphere, it also provokes in me a feeling of intrigue which keeps me attentive to everything that happens in the movie, another thing I like about the movies is that the main characters be teenagers.

For me a perfect movie is one that has action, drama, romance and a bit of comedy. Despite the fact that this movie has no comedy, it is still my favorite and I consider it a very complete movie.
A few days ago I saw a very good movie on Netflix, which I also consider very complete which is "The Intern". I highly recommend her, I hope you can see it as it is funny, sad and also provides a life lesson.
As I told you at the beginning, I really like the series and my favorites are the criminals and the police, since I was little, I see many of that style. My favorite is "Criminal Minds", and do you like criminal series?
 



Comentarios

  1. I like the hunger games too and also i have the books because my sister is very fan !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love The Hunger Games!!!!!!!!! the other day I saw the four movies again and was perfect hahah
    I like criminal series too, I watch CSI with mom

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi!
    I really really like The Hunger Games, I even had to make a short film for school. It was fun!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

The truth is that I have many technological pieces that I like. However, my favorite one is the cell phone, since I have had a cellphone since I was little, but since I was 13 years old I use it every day. The first thing I do when I wake up is to check my cell phone, I know it is not the most recommended but it helps me to open my eyes better. What I like the most about the cell phone is its versatility to perform different functions, which allows me to search information, be informed about the university, the world, to watch series, listen to music, take pictures, keep in touch with my family and friends who are far away by messages and video calls. The latter I consider fabulous and really important since seeing the people you love the most despite the distance is very beautiful and in my case when you study in another city, it is very necessary. Another advantage that the mobile phone has for me is that it is easy to transport, compared with other technological devices, such

My favorite photograph

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my favorite photographs, I took it since I love to photograph sunsets and landscapes, in this case I photographed a sunset from my window in the apartment where I live in Santiago, this is my favorite place to photograph sunsets, because they look really cool. I took the photograph in the summer of this year, in January. The sunsets and beautiful places generate tranquility and calm in me, and that is really good when I feel stressed by the university, when I miss my family because I am from Curico, or simply when I feel sad. Having a beautiful sunset between my photos generates calm, peace, happiness and transport me to the moment I took it, which is why photographs of landscapes or places are my favorites. And what do you like to photograph? Do you like to admire sunsets? I will listen to your comments bye.

My Autobiography

Hello teacher and colleagues, in this blog I will tell you some things about me. I was born in the city of Viña del Mar in 2000, and I lived there until 10 years old approximately, then I had to move to the city of Curico, Maule region, due to my father's work. When I arrived at Curico I attended part of the primary school at the Boldo school and the secondary school at the Liceo Bicentenario Zapallar. Currently family and I continue living in Curico, although, due to my studies at the University I am in Santiago most of the time, I am studying a program in Chemistry and Pharmacy and I am in my 3rd year. In my family we are 5 in total, my parents, a 12 year old sister, a 26 year old brother and me. However, my brother does not live in Curico because he lives with my maternal grandparents in Viña del Mar. One of my favorite activities is dancing since when I was little I participated in all the dances of the school, I appeared in celebrations in my city, and from there m