Ir al contenido principal

My year 2020


Hello everyone, today I wanted to talk to you about this year 2020 and how I have felt it has been for me
the beginning of this year, in summer it was very good, I visited many places, I took advantage of resting and I did my practice in a pharmacy.
Then in March I was ready for the start of classes and I traveled from Curicó to Santiago, however, the situation of the Covid-19 began to worsen and this was mentioned as a pandemic.
 At the country level everything was starting to get worse and classes were suspended so I had to travel to Curicó, I spent months there and everything went relatively well, although I missed my apartment, Santiago and my boyfriend, so I was very discourage was sad and I really wanted this to end.
Also I was used to it  studying in Santiago without so many people around me, because I find it hard to concentrate, I missed my space and my study habits as well as the university and my friends, despite this, this year I have done very well in the university and I am very happy about it, I am very proud of my academic performance.
Unfortunately, currently I have not been having a very good time, because I had family problems and I had to travel to Santiago, although things have been improving, I have been very sad and worried, I just hope that things are fine as soon as possible.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Autobiography

Hello teacher and colleagues, in this blog I will tell you some things about me. I was born in the city of Viña del Mar in 2000, and I lived there until 10 years old approximately, then I had to move to the city of Curico, Maule region, due to my father's work. When I arrived at Curico I attended part of the primary school at the Boldo school and the secondary school at the Liceo Bicentenario Zapallar. Currently family and I continue living in Curico, although, due to my studies at the University I am in Santiago most of the time, I am studying a program in Chemistry and Pharmacy and I am in my 3rd year. In my family we are 5 in total, my parents, a 12 year old sister, a 26 year old brother and me. However, my brother does not live in Curico because he lives with my maternal grandparents in Viña del Mar. One of my favorite activities is dancing since when I was little I participated in all the dances of the school, I appeared in celebrations in my city, and from there m...

My favorite photograph

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my favorite photographs, I took it since I love to photograph sunsets and landscapes, in this case I photographed a sunset from my window in the apartment where I live in Santiago, this is my favorite place to photograph sunsets, because they look really cool. I took the photograph in the summer of this year, in January. The sunsets and beautiful places generate tranquility and calm in me, and that is really good when I feel stressed by the university, when I miss my family because I am from Curico, or simply when I feel sad. Having a beautiful sunset between my photos generates calm, peace, happiness and transport me to the moment I took it, which is why photographs of landscapes or places are my favorites. And what do you like to photograph? Do you like to admire sunsets? I will listen to your comments bye.

My pet

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my pet named Paddington and he is a dog. Paddington came into my life 3 years ago and it was a gift they gave my little sister for her birthday. It is our first dog, because before we had only had cats as pets. Paddington is not a breed dog, although his grandmother was a Beagle, it is a brown dog with a shiny coat it is similar to sausage dogs  but taller and chubby, its tail is very stylish, and its ears are very tender and elongated. It just stole my heart, because before I them had rejection and fear of dogs because when I was little a dog pit bull bit me and I could not bear being around a dog.  When Paddington arrived and he was very little I was still afraid of them, but little by little I got over it and now I love dogs,  i think they are very intelligent and good companions. Paddington it is Wonderful, because he is always very excited every time I come home, whenever I am sad or worried he is there to give me all...