Ir al contenido principal

Curicó



Hello everyone I wanted to tell you about the city I live in Curicó is a city that is located in the seventh region, Maule region, it is a small city but with many communes around

I really like Curicó since it is quite quiet, one can walk to many places from one side to the other, walk to the avenue, parks, plaza de armas, supermarkets and the center, since everything is very close
the surroundings (communes) such as Molina, Rauco, Romeral are located approximately 30 or 40 minutes from Curicó
which is very close and in these there are really beautiful places like the Radal 7 cups National Park, the Queñes where the pirate caves are, among others.
Curicó is also called the city of bicycles, since many they use it to go to workor to enjoy the passion of cycling, going up mainly the Carlos Condell hill.
Another attraction of this city are the famous " tortas Curicanas", which are alfajores of different sizes, there are small medium and large with different fillings, which are really exquisite.
And finally I wanted to tell you about 2 really important and beautiful celebrations, which are the " Fiesta de la Vendimia" and " Fiesta de la Chilenidad"
The first one consists of the wine tasting around the Plaza de Armas, this lasts approximately 5 days and is celebrated in March, in this celebration the vineyards offer and sell their best wines, within this there are many food stalls, crafts, games and activities such as choosing a grape harvest queen, stepping on the grape among other activities
and well the "Fiesta de la Chilenidad" takes place during September as a celebration of September 18, it also lasts 5 days and is mainly the sale of typical food, handicrafts, typical  games and children's games ,  presentations by folkloric groups, ballet, singers, among others.
I hope that someday they can meet Curicó if they still do not.







Comentarios

  1. Hello! it looks very interesting curico!, I would like to go to know the "fiesta de la vendimia" or taste the "tortas curicanas" .

    ResponderBorrar
  2. how cute it all sounds! It reminds me of where my family lives: La Union. Close to Osorno

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! I have never gone to Curico, but from the photos you show, it looks cute :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really loved your blog, I live in Curicó and it gave me a little nostalgia to read it.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology

The truth is that I have many technological pieces that I like. However, my favorite one is the cell phone, since I have had a cellphone since I was little, but since I was 13 years old I use it every day. The first thing I do when I wake up is to check my cell phone, I know it is not the most recommended but it helps me to open my eyes better. What I like the most about the cell phone is its versatility to perform different functions, which allows me to search information, be informed about the university, the world, to watch series, listen to music, take pictures, keep in touch with my family and friends who are far away by messages and video calls. The latter I consider fabulous and really important since seeing the people you love the most despite the distance is very beautiful and in my case when you study in another city, it is very necessary. Another advantage that the mobile phone has for me is that it is easy to transport, compared with other technological devices, such

My favorite photograph

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my favorite photographs, I took it since I love to photograph sunsets and landscapes, in this case I photographed a sunset from my window in the apartment where I live in Santiago, this is my favorite place to photograph sunsets, because they look really cool. I took the photograph in the summer of this year, in January. The sunsets and beautiful places generate tranquility and calm in me, and that is really good when I feel stressed by the university, when I miss my family because I am from Curico, or simply when I feel sad. Having a beautiful sunset between my photos generates calm, peace, happiness and transport me to the moment I took it, which is why photographs of landscapes or places are my favorites. And what do you like to photograph? Do you like to admire sunsets? I will listen to your comments bye.

My Autobiography

Hello teacher and colleagues, in this blog I will tell you some things about me. I was born in the city of Viña del Mar in 2000, and I lived there until 10 years old approximately, then I had to move to the city of Curico, Maule region, due to my father's work. When I arrived at Curico I attended part of the primary school at the Boldo school and the secondary school at the Liceo Bicentenario Zapallar. Currently family and I continue living in Curico, although, due to my studies at the University I am in Santiago most of the time, I am studying a program in Chemistry and Pharmacy and I am in my 3rd year. In my family we are 5 in total, my parents, a 12 year old sister, a 26 year old brother and me. However, my brother does not live in Curico because he lives with my maternal grandparents in Viña del Mar. One of my favorite activities is dancing since when I was little I participated in all the dances of the school, I appeared in celebrations in my city, and from there m