Ir al contenido principal

This is me

 Hello my name is Tamara Conte I'm 19 years old,  live in the city of Curico and I study chemistry and pharmacy at the University of Chile and I like dance

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite photograph

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my favorite photographs, I took it since I love to photograph sunsets and landscapes, in this case I photographed a sunset from my window in the apartment where I live in Santiago, this is my favorite place to photograph sunsets, because they look really cool. I took the photograph in the summer of this year, in January. The sunsets and beautiful places generate tranquility and calm in me, and that is really good when I feel stressed by the university, when I miss my family because I am from Curico, or simply when I feel sad. Having a beautiful sunset between my photos generates calm, peace, happiness and transport me to the moment I took it, which is why photographs of landscapes or places are my favorites. And what do you like to photograph? Do you like to admire sunsets? I will listen to your comments bye.

Contemporary dance

Hello, today I want to tell you more about my passion which is dance. Dance has generated moments of joy and happiness in me, it has been a great help for difficult and stressful moments. The dance is so present in my life that if I listen to music it is inevitable not to do choreographies inside my mind haha. For this reason I want to tell you about my favorite dance style, which is contemporary dance, this borns as a reaction to the need to express more freely with the body, it is a type of dance in which the dancer generally seeks to express feelings or emotions. This type of dance uses many techniques derived from ballet (such as jumps and turns) that is combined with modern dance and its musicality, however contemporary dance is totally opposite in terms of body movement with the ballet, since ballet is a more rigid style and does not allow the freedom to express through the creativity and feeling of the dancer. For this reason I love this style, since I build through my f...

My pet

 Hello everyone, today I will tell you about my pet named Paddington and he is a dog. Paddington came into my life 3 years ago and it was a gift they gave my little sister for her birthday. It is our first dog, because before we had only had cats as pets. Paddington is not a breed dog, although his grandmother was a Beagle, it is a brown dog with a shiny coat it is similar to sausage dogs  but taller and chubby, its tail is very stylish, and its ears are very tender and elongated. It just stole my heart, because before I them had rejection and fear of dogs because when I was little a dog pit bull bit me and I could not bear being around a dog.  When Paddington arrived and he was very little I was still afraid of them, but little by little I got over it and now I love dogs,  i think they are very intelligent and good companions. Paddington it is Wonderful, because he is always very excited every time I come home, whenever I am sad or worried he is there to give me all...